Hexagonal boron nitride is a synthetic non-oxide ceramic material. It has a similar crystal structure to graphite, also known as “white graphite”. Due to the extremely strong covalent bond in the BN molecule, it has many excellent properties compared with traditional metal materials and polymer materials:
(1) Excellent high temperature resistance;
(2) Excellent thermal performance;
(3) Good antioxidant properties;
(4) Stable friction performance;
(5) In addition, BN also has excellent physical properties such as low density, high resistivity, high dielectric properties, excellent wave transmission properties, good processability, chemical corrosion resistance, and non-wetting with various metals. and chemical properties.
To learn about our product parameters, please click